Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sometimes religious people get it right


I ran across this article yesterday, by a Baptist of all people, written debunking many myths about church-state separation that are spread by the religious right.

Everyone knows how often I rant about church state separation and how seldom religious leaders seem to understand its importance.  This being the case, I thought it important to point out a religious leader who has it right.

With a few exceptions most of this article could have been written by me.  I suggest everyone go give it a read.


1 comment:

  1. It's always great to see this kind of thing being backed by religious folk. I think that often, those loud and overbearing religious individuals who seek to force their beliefs upon others get all the attention, while those who are perfectly fine with living and letting live are ignored.

    ReplyDelete