Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Debate on Morality I did on ReapSowRadio.

So a few weeks ago I did a spot on the angry atheist podcast and I mentioned a few discussions I had had on the blog with Vocab Malone. Reap from angry atheist suggested we do a debate on his other show ReapSow Radio and Vocab heard the show and accepted.

It took a couple of weeks to get everything together, but this last Saturday Reap moderated a debate between Vocab and I over Skype. It was just put up so you can take a listen here.


Anyway, take a listen and let me know how I did.

1 comment:

  1. You did great. You were thoughtful and polite and listened well. You didn't strike me as just trying to score points. Kudos.

    Besides my friends Omar and Wade, you are my 3rd favorite atheist to dialogue with =)

    ReplyDelete